School of Dr LEFEBURE
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHOSPHENOLOGY
Manager: Daniel STIENNON
Chemin des Rosiers
30330 LA BASTIDE D’ENGRAS
Head Office: 30330 LA BASTIDE D’ENGRAS - FRANCE
A Limited Liability Company (SARL)
Trade Register (RCS) Paris B 339 614 463
Company Identification N° (SIRET): 339 614 463 00042
APE Code: 5811Z - NAF Code: 222C
European Community ID N°: FR21 339 614 463
Continuing Education N°: 11 75 23430 75
CNIL Declaration N°: 623459
Manager of the editorial staff:
M. Daniel STIENNON
We have only one goal, only one task:
to protect and preserve the work of Dr. Lefebure for
the future generations.
Explanation of the logo of PHOSPHENISM
The Symbol of PHOSPHENISM
The limaçon of Pascal (placed in the center of the cosmic egg in Western esoteric teaching) is the symbol of the analogy between the macrocosm, the mediocosm and the microcosm.
Dr LEFEBURE chose this curve as the symbol of Phosphenism because it is a variety of spirals. It is thus the symbol of the original force in all things and has a whirling structure, whether it is the nebula which gives birth to star systems, the spiral of chromatin at the top of the first mitosis of an egg or the whirling of the blood in the heart which is the center of physical life.
Origin of the term PHOSPHENISM
„Doctor LEFEBURE created the word PHOSPHENISM ® by creating what is called a neologism in grammar, based on the word phosphene, which main root means light, recalling Phœbus, the Sun.‟
Information concerning our PROSPECT files:
Charter of confidentiality - protection of personal data
• We divulge no files whatsoever. We only collect the information necessary for establishing an invoice. Consequently, your mail wil not be sold, nor rented, nor given to anyone. We thank you for your trust.
• Our file of PROSPECT e-mails (potential clients) comes only from the Internet users who have put down their addresses on our site in order to have access to our free downloads.
• Our Newsletter (sent only to our sympathizers) is sent once every 15 days, and all our Newsletters contain a form for canceling the subscription at any time.
• It is possible for a third person to register a friend, but at any time this person can also cancel his/her subscription.
• We keep only the addresses deposited directly on our site.
• CNIL Declaration N°: 623459
We are fully committed to the protection of your personal information. All the personal data that we receive regarding you are treated with the utmost confidentiality.
According to the French Regulations regarding personal data on the Internet, you have the right to access, change or delete the data that you have provided to us. If you wish to exert that right, you can write to: Éditions PHOSPHÉNISME, – Customer Service – Chemin des Rosiers 30330 LA BASTIDE D'ENGRAS, clearly indicating your first and last name, you address and your email address.
You can, whenever you choose to, have access and change the personal information in your account, in the „MY ACCOUNT‟ section.
Important: when you pass on your email to us, and for one year after the date of registration, you will receive, for free, information on the practice of Phosphenism. After a year, your subscription and your email address will be automatically deleted from our database and you will receive a mail inviting you to renew your subscription to our service. Consequently, you have to renew your subscription in order to continue receiving information from us.